I´m working at the mental mhealth Lab at KIT.
- Contribution and support to our BMBF (Federal Ministry and Research) projects: RELATER, EmpowerYou
- Association between physical behavior and affective/cognitive parameters in daily life.
- Assessment and validation of physical behavior via wearables.
Project manager in the DFG project EMIA and network coordinator in the BMBF project BeACTIVE
|Since 2022||DFG own position on topic: "Experimental manipulation in everyday life: application of an intraindividual design for causal testing of sedentary breaks on affective and cognitive parameters.|
|Since 2022||Guest researcher at the Central Institute for Mental Health in Mannheim|
|Since 2021||Postdoctoral Fellow at the mental mHealth Lab (Prof. Dr. Ebner-Priemer); Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)|
|2018-2022||Research associate at the Central Institute for Mental Health in Mannheim; URGENCY-study (Prof. Dr. Meyer-Lindenberg)|
|2018 – 2021||Ph.D. at the Institute of Sports and Sports Science; Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Ph.D. thesis: Sedentary behavior in daily life: Assessment issues, psychological antecedents and consequences|
Research fellow: Chair of Applied Psychology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Prof. Dr. Ebner-Priemer)
|2012 – 2018||
Research assistant: Chair of Applied Psychology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Prof. Dr. Ebner-Priemer)
|10/2016 – 01/2017||
Internship: Priority Research Center for Physical Activity and Nutrition, University of Newcastle, Australia
|2011 – 2015||
Bachelor of Arts: Sport Science – Fitness- and Health-Management, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- 2022: Dvs doctoral award (2nd place) sponsored by Hofmann-Verlag for the ph.D. thesis: Sedentary behavior in everyday life: evaluation issues, psychological antecedents, and consequences (Verlinkung: https://publikationen.bibliothek.kit.edu/1000125861)
- Price of the association for sport and health promotion for bachelor thesis: “Effects of an exercise intervention on daily physical activity among students during the course of a semester“
- Germany scholarship (academic year 16/17)
- Member Deutsche Vereinigung für Sportwissenschaft (DVS)
- Member and Board Member International Society for the Measurement of Physical Behaviour (Verlinkung zur Seite: https://ismpb.org/board-of-directors/)
- Member Society for Ambulatory Assessment (SAA)