Scope of membership
Membership of the walk-in corresponds to the overall offer of the walk-in and includes strength and endurance training on state-of-the-art fitness equipment, participation in an extensive range of courses, as well as use of the swimming pool and calisthenics park during the respective opening hours. The initial diagnostics and training session at the start of membership are obligatory.
The initial diagnosis serves to identify risk factors and determine weaknesses in the motor skill areas of strength, endurance, flexibility and coordination. The aim is to create an individual training plan - adapted to the client's wishes and goals - to compensate for the identified deficits in the long term.
The diagnostic examinations can also be booked individually outside of the starter package. All our offers are aimed exclusively at members of the KIT (employees and students) and students of our cooperating institutions (sports offer - conditions of participation - eligibility). Prices are available on request.
Make an appointment
Simply call us on 0721 608 48077 to make an appointment for the obligatory introductory lesson. You are also welcome to visit us in person (University Sports, Building 40.44, ground floor).
Payment only via EC card at the walk-in reception.
Starter package for new customers
- Completion of the registration formalities including membership card
- Medical history, answering a few questions to rule out risk factors, acute illnesses, previous injuries, etc.
- Comprehensive introductory diagnostic examination consisting of
- Calculation of body mass index (BMI)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Medical body analysis (BIA/SECA)
- Muscle segment calculation
- Creation of an individual training plan based on the results of the initial diagnostics
individual training plan based on the results of the initial diagnosis
- Instruction in equipment training
- Development of an individual stretching program
- If required, special coordination exercises/proprioceptive training
- Total duration: approx. 2 hours
- One-off costs €50